*Please inquire about your project (give me a quick overview of what it is, the deets) before signing up for this service.
We will work as a team, remotely, async to ship your product or create a refined UX on an ongoing basis.
- Your developers, my design services.
- Get things shipped mentality - fast, iterative, professional, clear communication, focus on business goals.
- Flat monthly rate
- Web, app, mobile, b2b, d2c, iOS, Android, Mac OS - anything goes. I have experience designing a wide range of products from digital space to the meat space.
- Most industries (I do not work with companies with shaky morals or whose values do not align with mine).
- Cancel any time, no strings attached
Whether you have a product already or looking to create one from scratch, I got you covered. Everything from initial planning, thoughts, ideation, research, validation - to final product, shipped and tested. I've got you covered!
Questions you might have:
- Will your time be dedicated exclusively to my team? No. I will take on up to 4 clients max. My goal is to focus on getting things done not to be a butt in a seat running down the clock. When I'm happy, you're happy and you get an awesome product, making users happy. Win, win, win.
- How many hours will you dedicate to my product? As many as I need to. There won't be a fixed number of hours, but rather focus on getting things done right and within a reasonable time. I work fast, but I am also human. I don't count hours or pretend to be busy - I'll do what I need to do to be in the zone as often as possible to deliver the best outcome for your team. This may mean taking a nap at 2pm on a Monday, or working at 2 AM on a Sunday. If this is a radical notion for you, we may not be a great fit. But if you care about the end result, this will be right up your alley.
- How do you work? However you need me to, but mostly autonomous. I typically join a Slack channel and your Github repo. I'll provide the designs, your devs code them, asking me any questions along the way. I will then QA them and add issues into the repo to fix. In the end, everything looks and functions as intended.
- Will you attend meetings, standups or calls? No. I am a firm believer that meetings are a waste of time. The same goes for calls and video chats. I've never been on a team where I found certain meetings to be productive. Anything that requires more than a few paragraphs of communication should be recorded as a video (loom or others) and shared with whoever needs to see it. Besides, scheduled calls and meetings break the whole concept of async work.
- Are you nice? Of course! I even crack a joke here and there. I treat everyone on equal footing. As they say - treat others as you expected to be treated.
My design services for a flat monthly rate. We will work together async (no set hours) to ship a great product.